Our Dog Sitter Singapore Service Promise!
- - Your Dog will be allowed to Roam Freely (Strictly NO cages)
- - Your Dog will be Part of a Family (just like Home!)
- - You will receive Daily updates (with Pictures) via email
- - Your Dog will be Watched 24-hours
- - Your Dog will Sleep in an Air-con room (if he/she likes)
- - Your Dog will have Home-cooked meals x 2 (link) (you’re encouraged to bring along his/her usual diet for the 1st 3 days as a sudden change in diet can cause soft stools & loss of appetite)
- - Your Dog will enjoy an Array of Toys + Homemade treats
- - Your Dog will enjoy Daily walks x 2
- - Your Dog will be in a Dog-proof, safe Environment
- - Your Dog will get Lots of Cuddles and Play-time!
- - Your Dog will be Showered before returning home
- - If you have any Other special requirements (link), we’d be more than happy to help!
Dog Sitter Singapore Rates (dogs < 10kg)
- $50 for Dog boarding (check-in day included) *Peak Period charges apply accordingly
- Included services: – Daily email updates, Meals, Treats, Baths, Shampoo, Walks, Toys
- Discounts will be provided for longer stays (>21days)
Terms & Conditions at our Dog Sitter Singapore service
- Only Small Dogs(<10kg) will be accepted for Dog sitter Singapore service.
- Large dogs are unfortunately not accepted (as little dogs are really afraid of them!)
- Your dog must be vaccinated and protected against ticks and fleas as he/she will be mingling with other dogs and having his/her daily walks. You may purchase Frontline at a separate cost at our dog sitter Singapore service.
- It is encouraged that you pay a visit with your dog before putting him/her in my care. It is important that you feel comfortable with where your dog will be while you are away.
- If your dog needs to be brought to the vet for any reason (check-up, vaccination, illness, etc), you will be notified of the charges separately.
- Full payment (cash only) is to be made on the day of check-in.
- We reserve the right to reject any dog based on its aggression level towards other dogs/people
- All dogs must be licensed under AVA regulations