A time when Crystle’s almost folded.
The note below was on our homepage from 22 Sept 2011 to 26 Sept 2011. It represented a time when Crystle’s Dog Boarding Singapore’s efforts to serve the dog community was put at risk by competitors who decided to take the malicious route. Fortunately, the issue has since been resolved.
The note is still archived within our website, to help Dog owners in Singapore have a clearer understanding of the Singapore home dog sitting industry.
We’d like to thank the Dozens of our Loyal clients who called and sent emails to express your concern! Your continued support in such tumultuous times has driven us to want to improve further for you! We promise to continue our efforts on further improving our services towards Dog owners, as well as to our lovable furry clients whom we just Love caring for!
We look forward to having you here at Crystle’s Dog Boarding Singapore!
IMPORTANT MESSAGE (Date: 22 Sept 2011)
Dear Dog Owner,
Do spare a few minutes to read this important message on this entire page. You will be relieved that you read it. - Crystle
Baseless and Malicious Complaints from Dog Boarding Competitors
It is business as usual in Crystles Dog Boarding Singapore! We’ve happily received many calls today from dog lovers like you, and as Always we are working hard to give the best dog sitter Singapore services to the 5 dogs currently at our home (a 17 year old Maltese-cross, a 5 month old Schauzer puppy, a 4 year old poodle-schauzer, a Pomeranian, and a Chihuahua).
However, underneath all the business, we must admit that there are many negative forces trying to stop us from providing the industry’s Best dog boarding singapore service to you. The excellent service we want to provide your dog is under threat.
Complaints have been made to the relevant authorities in Singapore about the legitimacy of our business, and as such, our ability to serve your dogs through Crystle’s Dog Boarding Singapore is faced with an uncertain future.
We have friends working in these authorities, and we can confirm that our competitors have made these complaints.
Unacceptable Behavior from other Dog Boarding Singapore providers
Undoubtedly, Crystle’s Dog Boarding Singapore is a victim of its own success. Because of our unrivaled service to both dog and dog owner, many of our current doggie clients (who were previously boarded with other Home dog sitter singapore services) have been transfered to Crystle’s by loving and discerning dog owners like you.
Instead of reflecting and improving their own dog sitting singapore services, our competitors have instead chosen to focus on destroying us.
- A few complaints to AVA was made against us, over a period of 2 months
- A few complaints to the Housing Authorities were made against us, also over a 2 month period (The irony is that our competitors are Home Dog sitter Singapore services who operate in the same type of environment as us – and the truth is, we have the complete home addresses of these complainants.)
We are regular clients and we are glad to know that it’s business as usual at Crystle’s! but what will happen to this website/URL in the unfortunate case that you have to stop?
We have always and will always love dogs, and you have my promise that this site will be funded continuously and WILL NEVER be removed from the Internet.
If we cannot continue providing you with the top-notch service your little ones truly deserve, we give you our word as Dog owners ourselves, that we will not allow money-minded individuals to treat your dog as nothing more than a paycheck.
In that unfortunate instance that we have to discontinue our service, we will continue to serve and protect the Singaporean dog owner and their beloved dogs by repurposing [DogBoardingSg.com] to serve as a warning system against poor Home Dog sitter singapore practices.
If repurposed, DogBoardingSG.com will come to publish the following:
1) Publish a list of URLs of homes dog sitters you Should Not to board your dogs with.
- These URL lists will be backed by research and visual evidence, and will also be backed by the reliable testimonies of former clients who have boarded their dogs with these Home dog sitting singapore services before.
- (E.g. Dog sitter Singapore services who claim to do dog sitting full-time but in fact run multiple businesses across the island and are rarely even home.)
- (E.g. Home-based home dog sitting singapore services who also own DOG KENNELS near their homes. Do you really think your dog is staying in his home?)
- (E.g. Client testimonies of dog sitter singapore services who place small dogs with Aggressive big dogs resulting in the small dogs being attacked, resulting in infections)
2) Publish Blog posts with extended entries that will back up the above
3) Publish a list of recommended locations where you should board your dog.
- We will personally visit these home dog boarders to ensure that their services are excellent enough to be recommended to a dog lover like you.
3) Our email system (info@DogBoardingSG.com) will be programmed to auto-respond to email queries with the information above - to ensure that dog owners can have sufficient information to board their dogs with the best dog sitter singapore services that they know are trustworthy, and reliable.
What Happens Now?
No worries! It is business as usual at Crystle’s Dog Boarding Singapore! ;) In fact, we’ve just accepted 2 dogs today for the month of October! Our doggie clients have been and always will be our priority regardless of anything that goes on. In fact, it’s times like this that makes us want to work even harder, to prove to dog owners out there that good dog boarders DO exist in Singapore and there IS a level of service that SHOULD be met.
It is a dog sitter’s BASIC DUTY to ensure that dogs are happy during their stay, instructions are followed and the little ones are treated with the love, care and respect they deserve. Our passion is fueled by our love for dogs and nothing makes us happier than seeing the dogs happy and healthy. Each and every single day that we wake up and see the happy faces of our furry clients is a blessing and there is nothing else in the world that could bring us as much joy. Their happiness is worth every single ounce of effort.
A note to our Competitors
Perhaps it is time to we concentrate our efforts on providing better service to dogs and their owners, instead of lamenting that dog owners are moving towards Better and Less Expensive services. Let’s spend less time thinking of ways to destroy others, and instead of think of ways to compete fairly via improving our services. Competition is a good thing, it helps us all improve.
If you consider withdrawing the complaints, we can all move on with our lives and continue to provide the very best we can to the Dog owners and their dogs in Singapore.
If the authorities take action against Crystle’s Dog Boarding Singapore — life will change for all of us, and Singapore dog owners will definitely have a much poorer choice of when they are looking for a dog sitter singapore service come 2012. It is a lose-lose situation for all of us.
I hope you can have the courage to do what is best for all of us.
Thank you for reading this note. And to Dog owners, we hope to see you at Crystle’s Dog Boarding Singapore soon!
- Crystle (written on 22 Sept 2011)